Welcome To Piqa's Space! | Home? :( | Follow Me? :D




Assalamualaikum Piqa's Blogg Here.Do follow and leave your footprint on my ChatBox Be nice here or I'll kill you.hehe.kidding.I Love him :)

☞ STUFFIE
☞ FRIENDS
☞ MENGEJAR PELANGI KEHIDUPAN

Cerita Saya Yang Lalu

How means of BEST FRIENDS is?
Mengejar Pelangi Kehidupan Part 5
Mengejar Pelangi Kehidupan Part 4
Sky Is Blue But The Cloud Is Dark :')
Oh Motor !
Mengejar Pelangi Kehidupan (Part III)
How to Make a Woman Happy
Mengejar Pelangi Kehidupan (Part II)
Mengejar Pelangi Kehidupan(Part I)
Salam Ramadhan :)


Daisypath Anniversary tickers



Template:original by Piqa
Source : ♥♥♥

Imperfect Life
Friday 25 July 2014 ? 0 Tukang Komen


Assalamualaikum.

em..  after over 7 months I didnt write ..
finally I decided to write on my blog.

On Apr 15,
I lost my hero.
Its really hurt me.. and slowly makes me die..
I really dont want to remembered that day.
Its such a big pain and scars wrote on my heart .
A person who's I called "AYAH"
A person who's my everything..
GONE forever out of my life.
I didnt blame on ALLAH cause ALALH took him from me.
I accepted it and smiled.
Eventhough deep inside of my heart..
REALLY REALLY REALLY hurt.

I moved on and tried to forget.
I  know I'm strong enough to faced all of this.

On June 15,
I was called an IPTA student .
Even my SPM result could brought me to an UNIVERSITY.
I didnt apply it.
I went register in that IPTA with my brother.
the only brother.
the only hope.
he told me that I had to take care of myself
because I had no more parent.
I had no "AYAH" and "MAK"

Many of my old friends said that I was arrogant .
They said I'd changed.
but they dont understand me .
They are not in my shoes.

I loved all of my friends in tourism management.
They are the only people who understand me.
But my big bro didnt understand it.
He asked me to stay away from them.
Its really dissapointed me.
I just hoping that he'll changed his mind.
May Allah ease everything .
Ameen.

-ImperfectPiqa-




Thanks for reading :)




Older Post . Newer Post